A "cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize. The set of "cookies" help us improve the quality of our website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful our users and what not.
The cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in the delivery of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not harm your computer and that, in turn, are activated which help us to identify and resolve errors.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information collected through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and usability.
- Permanent cookies:are stored on the hard disk and reads our website every time you make a return visit. A permanent web has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
The following is a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
- The strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for proper navigation or that allow for the payment of goods or requested by the user or cookies serve to ensure that the content services web page loads effectively.
- The third party cookies such as those used by social networks, complements or external content such as google maps.
- The analytical cookies with periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, Websites' s usually make use of "analytical" cookies to gather statistical data activity.
List and description of cookies:
The tables published below schematically collect cookies described above and used in the web http://www.horticultura-bellmunt.com
STRICTLY REQUIRED COOKIES Name Cookies Purpose Maturity PHPSESSID This cookie contains a session identifier which is a mechanism to distinguish the views of different users when multiple users are visiting the web site at the same time. It is essential for interactive use of the site.
For more information, see the man page for PHP sessions.
When the browser is closed _JSCOOKIECHECK This cookie is used to detect whether the user's browser accepts cookies or not. 23 years ANALYTICAL COOKIES Name Cookies Purpose Maturity __utma Collects data as the number of times a user has been on the site, when was his first visit and at the time of his last visit. Used by Google Analytics. 2 years __utmb Take a date and time at the exact moment that the user enters the web and take the time you have been a visitor on the site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the time it takes a visit on the website. 30 minuts __utmc Take a date and time at the exact moment that the user enters the web and take the time you have been a visitor on the site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the time it takes a visit on the website. When the browser is closed __utmz Collects data about where the visitor comes from, the words used in the search engine, where conducted clicks through that part of the world agreed. Used by Google Analytics. 6 months
Additional guarantees - Managing cookies:
As a complement to the above described warranty, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked by the configuration options available and privacidad content.
Most browsers allow you to turn a private way by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private way, you can have different names. Below is a list of the most commons browsers and different names for this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Private Browsing